“…God governs all that is real,
harmonious, and eternal…”
–Mary Baker Eddy, Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures 102:2
Broadview is here to support healing and offer practical care in a peaceful, spiritual environment when the need arises. Most questions about the admissions process can be answered within the information provided below or the links to the left. If there is an urgent need for admissions or admission information, please call us at (323) 221-9174.
Individuals who come to Broadview should demonstrate:
- Radical reliance on Christian Science for healing
- Daily treatment from a Journal-listed Christian Science
- Freedom from use of medication and medical devices
*Not a requirement for Rest & Study.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Current state driver license or state ID card or U.S. Passport or two persons unrelated to the patient must sign a notarized document attesting to the patient’s identity
- Medicare card, if applicable
- A copy of the patient’s Advance Health Care Directive (see pages 31-35 of the Admission Packet below for a blank copy)
- Social Security card
- Private health insurance card, if applicable
- Admission Packet – To save time, click here and print and complete the forms at home. Then, bring them with you when coming to Broadview for the first time. Please note that pages 21-28 only need to be completed if you are eligible for Medicare.