Shop and donate!
Do you shop at Amazon.com, Ralphs market, or Food 4 Less? Broadview has just joined up with each retailer to let your everyday purchases generate a donation to our facility! Here is how they work:
A. AmazonSmile Rewards
The next time you want to make a purchase from Amazon, click on this link (or, click it now so you don’t forget, and Amazon will remember your choice). You can also visit smile.amazon.com directly and choose “Broadview, Inc.” as your charity. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of your purchase to Broadview. It’s that simple!
B. Ralphs Community Rewards (includes Food 4 Less)
- NEW THIS YEAR!! As of September 1, 2016 the Scan Bar letters are no longer valid. The Scan Bar letters will no longer work at the register. Scroll down to see how to register by phone.
- If you do not have a Ralphs Rewards card:
- Visit the Customer Service desk at your local Ralphs to obtain one. Then, follow the instructions below.
- If you have a Ralphs Rewards card (follow these instruction for new enrollments AND re-enrollments):
- Visit Ralphs.com.
- If you do not have an online account, create one by clicking the button in the top right corner of the screen titled, “Register.” Follow the Instructions; then go to step 4.
- If you do have an online account, click “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen.
- On your profile page, scroll to the bottom. Under the ‘Community Rewards’ section, click Enroll. Follow the instructions.
- When asked to choose your organization, either enter Broadview, Inc. OR 94654. Our organization will show up. Click on it, and click Enroll or Re-Enroll.
- That’s it! Ralphs will now donate a percentage of your eligible purchases to Broadview. (For Frequently Asked Questions about the program, visit https://www.ralphs.com/asset/ralphs_participant_faqs.)
- If you have a Ralphs Rewards card, and you’d like to enroll or to renew by phone:
- Please have your card number ready and call 800-443-4438. They will link your card to Broadview, Inc. (you may also tell them our ID number: 94654).